- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Friday, 12 July 2013 20:12
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 97991
Airliners International 2015 -- Atlanta
June 17 - 20, 2015
The World's Largest Airline Collectibles Show & Convention,
now in its 39th year,
Lands in Atlanta in 2015
The three-day annual event will draw commercial aviation enthusiasts from around the globe.
The Delta Flight Museum
250 Dealer Tables under the wings of and surrounding "The Spirit of Delta," Boeing 767, Ship 102
Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel
Convention Host Hotel with Fabulous Views of ATL
Collectibles Show & Convention -- Open To The Public
$60 Full three-day admission with early admission at noon on Thursday
$7 Daily admission as shown below
Free: Children 12 and under with adult admission
Wednesday, June 17, 2015 (Tours Only)
Thursday, June 18, 2015, 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, June 19, 2015, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 20, 2015, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Space for 250 Vendor Tables for Buying, Selling, & Swapping Airline Memorabilia
Full Registration includes the three-day Collectibles Show PLUS:
- Early admission at noon on Thursday
- Seminars devoted to the airline enthusiast
- Model Contest! Photography Contest! Post Card Contest!
- Thursday night Welcome Party
- Saturday night Gala Banquet
- And many other surprises to come